As we approach transitioning from stay-at-home measures and get back into some sort of normalcy, we wanted to keep our current and future dental patients aware of certain practices we’ll continue in our office for the health and safety of our staff and you!
Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We strongly encouraged you to wear a mask when coming in for your appointments. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to provide one.
- Please limit the family members that come with you to either a guardian or caregiver. However, it’s best to just come by yourself if at all possible.
- Finally, if you are sick or concerned in anyway, we ask you please re-scheduled. There is not cost or penalty in re-scheduling!
We feel that even these small measures will help you be comfortable as you make your visits back to our offices. We sure miss you all and can’t wait to see your smiling faces again.
Complete Dental Care Team